BEGINNER LEVEL A1 Y A2
• Articles: definite and indefinite
• Conjugation of regular and irregular verbs in present tense
• Direct and indirect object pronouns
• Simple (preterit) past tense
• The Imperative
Upon finishing this level, students can interpret, produce and form basic oral exchanges, such as: greetings, restaurant menus, requesting information, producing presentations, brief letters and giving and receiving orders.
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL B1 y B2
• Imperfect past tense (uses, comparison with simple past)
• Present perfect tense
• Imperfect future tense
• Simple Conditional tense: formation and uses
At the end of this level, students are able to participate in and understand common daily conversations, understand radio programs, speak on the telephone, understand the context of newspapers, give information about their surrounding and understand people and their surroundings. Their knowledge is sufficient to establish a good level of communication.
ADVANCED LEVEL C1 y C2
• Relative Pronouns
• Future perfect tense: formation and uses
• Perfect conditional tense: formation and uses
• Present subjunctive tense: formation and uses
• Imperfect subjunctive tense: formation and uses
• Subjunctive vs Indicative
• Complete periphrastic structures
By the end of this level, students can both understand and read all types of texts, including literary ones. They can also explain, narrate and discuss facts and circumstances with appropriate vocabulary and fluent dialogue. Students have an excellent grasp of grammatical structures. They can ask and respond like native Spanish speakers with minimal errors.